The ENCOM Stratos User Guide is built into Stratos I/O and Stratos Elite. There are a couple of ways to access the User Guide in Stratos. To access the User Guide, use one of the follow options.
- Method 1 -
1. Using your keyboard, press the "F1" key located above the "1" key.
2. The ENCOM Stratos User Guide window will then popup.
NOTE: This is an interactive guide. This means that if you have your mouse hoover over an object in Stratos and press the "F1" key, the guide will take you to that article.
- Method 2 -
1. Go to the top of Stratos and select Help.
2. From the drop down, select Help Topics.
3. The ENCOM Stratos User Guide window will then popup.
NOTE: If you need to search a particular topic from and were not able to find it using the first method, try typing keywords in the search.
- How to use the Search in the User Guide -
1. In the ENCOM Stratos User Guide window, select the Search tab.
2. In the Type in the word(s) field, type what you are having issues finding in the guide and press the "Enter" key.
NOTE: For this example, I will be typing Configure Radio into the search.
3. In the Select topic list, it will show you how many times Configure Radio was found.