NOTE: This Article is assuming that you have already filled out the Request Stratos form. If you have not requested the ENCOM’s Stratos I/O Software, click here to be taken to the Request Form.
To install Stratos I/O, follow the steps below –
1. Open the Email from ENCOM Wireless stating that your download is ready.
2. Click on the Download link
NOTE: You will want to write down the download key, you cannot copy and paste it. When typing in the password, make sure that you do not have any spaces.
3. Type the Password provided in the Email in the Password field.
4. Click Enter.
NOTE: The download will start automatically.
If you are using Google Chrome, the download will appear at the bottom of Google Chrome
If you are using Internet Explorer the download will appear at the bottom of Internet Explorer.
5. After the application has downloaded, you can simply click on the icon and it will launch the file location.
6. Go into the Zip file and launch EncomStratosSetupVxxxx.
7. Once the ENCOM Stratos window pops up, click Next
8. Verify where you would like to have Stratos installed, then click Next
9. If you would like to have a shortcut added to your desktop, select Create shortcut, then click Next.
NOTE: This is highly recommended.
10. Click Next again and the application will start to install.
11. Once installation is complete, click close
12. Go to your desktop and launch ENCOM Stratos.
You have now successfully installed Stratos I/O